In addition to offering home and family feeling work environments, there are professional growth opportunities and generous benefits including:
- Job stability in a setting designed to promote safety for everyone
- Flexible schedules with support from an on-call network
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Registered nurses can do some work remotely
As a registered nurse, you can put your critical thinking and assessment skills to work every day. In this role you will:
- Advocate for people with disabilities to make sure they’re included in choosing the best health care options for themselves.
- Serve as an ally, assisting people with understanding health care topics and different types of medications and procedures.
- Enjoy being part of a team that values a holistic approach to health and wellness.
As a licensed practical nurse, you can do the following:
- Work alongside direct support professionals to provide care for the people we support.
- Serve as medical leadership.
If you’re not ready to apply for one of these positions, fill out this form with your name and email address so we can stay in contact should an opportunity arise for you.