Heritage Christian Services is now using HireVue, a video interviewing technology that makes the interview process easier for job seekers. All applicants will be asked the same questions, adding equity to the job-seeking experience. The best part is that you can complete the interview questions at a time that is convenient for you, day or night.
Here are some tips on how to deliver a great video interview:
- Maintain eye contact by looking directly into the camera, and make sure the camera is at eye level.
- Speak up so that we can hear you clearly.
- Find a well-lit area with the light coming from in front of you, not behind you.
- Feel free to dress comfortably, but not too comfortably. Wear something that would make sense for work.
- Find a space that’s going to be free of distractions. Find a time and place that will put you in your best surroundings.
Overall, just remember to stay relaxed and be yourself. We hope these tips will help you to complete a successful HireVue interview. Apply today at DirectSupport.org.