- This event has passed.
October 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WE’RE HIRING DIRECT SUPPORT STAFF
2020 Virtual or Drop-In Job Interviews
Enjoy a convenient job interview any time 1 – 3 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 22
Join online on drop in before 3 p.m. at the Webster Public Library, 980 Ridge Rd.
In partnership with Monroe County Recruiting on the Road. Learn more.
Apply for a job where you can use all of your skills.
Join us. You can have a rewarding career assisting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they can accomplish their life goals – and Heritage Christian will help you accomplish yours.
In a direct support role, you will support adults by:
* teaching independent living skills;
* assisting with personal care;
* advocating for inclusive communities;
* encouraging growth in personal relationships; and
* assisting people to fulfill in their lives what matters most to them.
If you can’t make our walk-in interviews, you can schedule a meeting with our recruiters.